Professional Grade Protection
Measuring at lower levels saves lives
Legacy Heating and Air features the NSI 3000 Carbon Monoxide Detector. It is the detector that protects our own families:
- Continuously scan mode protecting your family 24 Hours a day
- Scans as low as 5 parts per million compared to 70 parts per million that the box stores will sell you
- Over time, low levels of Carbon Monoxide expousre can cause illness and even permanent disabilities
- Some detectors won't alarm until there are unsafe levels of 70PPM or higher for 3 1/2 hours
- Battery powered allows protection for you home and family even when your power is out.