THE FIRST SMART THERMOSTAT TO OFFER FULL TWO-WAY COMMUNICATIONS WITH DAIKIN HVAC SYSTEMS. AN INTELLIGENT HOME AIR CONTROLLER FROM ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING HEATING, VENTILATING, AND AIR CONDITIONING MANUFACTURERS.
Your thermostat can switch between heating and cooling, automatically.
In addition to the usual heat-only and cool-only modes, Daikin One also has a hassle-free “auto” mode. When you switch it on, the thermostat automatically heats and cools to keep indoor temperature within a comfort zone.
- Tap the Mode icon to the left on Home screen
- Choose “auto” from the menu
Tap icons to access different functions.
There are five icons at the bottom of the screen. Tap on each of them to access a different set of functions.
- See indoor temperature and switch modes
- Shift temperature range and adjust set-points
- Run the thermostat on a weekly schedule
- Activate “away” mode to conserve energy
- Monitor air quality and change settings
Cooler when you’re asleep. Warmer when you’re awake.
Operating on a schedule, your thermostat can adjust to different temperatures each part of the day, every day of the week.
- Tap the Schedule icon
- Expand the drop-down menu at the top to turn Schedule on
- To edit the schedule, choose “edit schedule” from the drop-down menu
Monitor indoor air quality.
Your thermostat can measure and display indoor air quality indexes. If you don’t have indoor air quality sensors, your thermostat can display an estimate based on filter runtime.
- Tap the Air Quality icon