How To Improve Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality With Daikin**
Take care of your indoor air and protect your family from irritants like mold, dust, odors, gases, and humidity with tools from your local Daikin Comfort Pros.
We’re going to let you in on a dirty secret: your indoor air is not as clean as you think. Indoor air can be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air. Americans spend 90% of their life indoors, making it critical to take control over your indoor environment to prevent airborne irritants from wreaking havoc on your health.
If this has got you wondering, “I can hardly keep up on laundry, how can I clean my air?” we’ve got you covered.
Common Indoor Air Issues
Despite your best efforts to keep your home clean, things are floating in the air you breathe that can impact your health. Common indoor air issues include:
- Airborne Particles: dust, dander, and pollen
- Odors and Gases: Radon gas, Carbon Monoxide, odors from cooking or animals
- Secondhand Smoke: smoke from burning tobacco products like cigarettes, pipes, and cigars
- Combustion Pollutants: gases from burning materials like space heaters, fireplaces or gas stoves
- Mold and Mildew: caused by moisture indoors, mold and mildew can grow on most surfaces
- Volatile Organic Compounds: VOCs come from products like paints, pesticides, cleaning products, and even air fresheners
Some indoor air pollutants can cause symptoms like sore eyes, runny nose, headaches, or itchy throat while others can worsen allergies or asthma, cause respiratory illnesses, and are linked to serious issues like heart disease or cancer.
Gases can be especially dangerous. Radon gas is one of the leading causes of lung cancer and carbon monoxide can cause death at high concentrations.
Vulnerable populations, like the very young and very old or those with chronic illness, are especially susceptible to household air pollutants. So, understanding and controlling your home’s indoor air quality (IAQ) is important.
Daikin Air Quality Solutions From Legacy
While you can improve your IAQ by opening windows to promote ventilation, cleaning up known issues like smoke residue or water damage, and even using air purifiers, these solutions may not fix issues entirely.
Our best recommendation? Upgrade your technology.
Ready to go beyond simply heating and cooling your home’s air? Take complete control of your IAQ with Daikin products. Daikin has merged indoor air health and comfort control to create customized solutions for your needs.
The Daikin One Ecosystem is a family of tools designed to work seamlessly within your home creating smarter air management and space-saving, efficient heating and cooling. These tools, powered by the Daikin Fit system, give you the ability to customize your indoor environment.
The Ecosystem includes:
- Daikin One Smart Thermostat: A cloud-connected system monitoring humidity, air quality, and temperature
- Daikin One Home Air Monitor: A sensor that detects pollutants and irritants in your air ducts
- Daikin One Powered Ventilator: Brings outside air in to dilute indoor air pollutants
- Daikin One Air Cleaner: Traps and prevents pollutants from circulating throughout your home
The Daikin One Ecosystem also offers purification and humidity control tools further providing peace of mind and complete comfort.
How It Works
Let’s breakdown step-by-step how your home’s health and comfort are protected with the Ecosystem tools:
- Detect: The Daikin One Air Monitor alerts you to irritants, allergens, and pollutants found in your home’s air ducts
- Visualize: The Daikin One Smart Thermostat gives you real-time insights into your air quality rating allowing you to respond at the touch of a screen
- Act: Tools like the Daikin One Powered Ventilator and the Daikin One Air Cleaner trap and prevent pollutants from recirculating inside your home
Further filtration, purification, and humidity control guarantee your home feels just the way you like.
In testing, Daikin Ecosystem solutions have been proven to remove up to 95% of airborne particles including ragweed pollen and dust mites. Now that will have you breathing a sigh of relief!
Peace Of Mind
At Legacy, our team is dedicated to giving you peace of mind when it comes to your family’s health and comfort. We’re your local Daikin Comfort Pros, which means our technicians are highly qualified and continuously trained to provide our customers with the best in service and business integrity.
If indoor air issues have got you worried, let our technicians provide you with a custom plan focused on your health, comfort, and budget. Check our offers page to discover local rebates, utility incentives, and special offers on Daikin products.